Artwork file specifications
LEP accepts PDF files, version 1.4 or higher.
We recommend 300 dpi for all images and 800 dpi for all text as an image. Please ensure:
- Artwork is correctly sized with the required bleed, as per LEP's Artwork Guides and Templates.
- All colours are CMYK or grey scale (no RGB or spot colours).
- All fonts are embedded or converted to curves.
- All transparency effects have been flattened.
- There are no low-resolution images.
More information can be found in the Artwork Specification for the specific product you’re printing. These can be found on the Artwork and Templates page.